Healthy People is a federal program that identifies public health priorities to help individuals, organizations, and communities across the United States improve health and well-being.
Start here to learn more about the social determinants of health, find evidence-based information on improving health, and download a helpful guide on using Healthy People to develop your health programming.
New Jersey Health
Local Health Needs/ Assessments
- Community Health Plans
- County-level community health reports for the entire state, published by counties and health systems.
Municipal Health Plans
- Bloomfield CHIP (2018-2023)
- Clifton: Community Health Assessment (2018)
- Clifton: CHIP (2019-2023)
- Englewood Community Health Profile (2018)
- Teaneck: State of Health Report (2019)